L’Oreal Professional Majirel Permanent Creme Hair Color is a hair color that provides excellent and long-lasting color results. Majirel permanent hair color is designed to be highly resistant to sun and water exposure. Provides hair with extra conditioning and ensures uniform coloring. Formulated with Incell ™ and IONENE G technology, this exemplary hair color treats hair from center to surface. IONENE G is the ideal ingredient to prevent damage, if any, to permanent color. Applied to damaged hair, it repairs and softens the hair fiber, strengthening it from the inside out and offering a radiant and long-lasting color with superior resistance to bleaching. Incell ™, on the other hand, is a ceramide that offers all the benefits of a natural ceramide. It adheres to the internal cuticle of the hair to reinforce its natural cohesion.
This hair color is the most preferred by professionals as it guarantees 100% gray coverage through its rich, deep and intense color. It follows a consistent application method and provides color lightening and darkening by up to 3 shades.
How to use Majirel?
The mixing ratio for Majirel is a ratio of 1: 1.5. 1 tube of Majirel with 75ml L’Oréal Professional Cream Oxidant of developer of 20 or 30 volumes and up to 1/4 tube of Majirel Mix. The mixture must remain for at least 20 minutes before use.
Neutralization technique (blue, green, mauve):
For hair up to 50% gray, mix up to 1/4 tube of Majirel Mix. White hair between 50% and 100% is necessary to apply the chosen tone with its corresponding basic tone for roots. For the length of the hair and for the ends, apply the chosen shade after mixing with up to 1/4 tube of Majirel mix. Use 20 volume or 30 volume L’Oreal Professional Cream Oxidant as needed.
Enhancement technique (copper, copper red, red, yellow):
To acquire an intense coloring for hair with 0% to 50% gray, apply the desired color after mixing with 1/4 tube of Majirel Mix. For gray hair between 50% and 100%, you will need to increase the proportion of the Majirel mixture used. You should use 1/2 tube of Majirel Mix with 20 or 30 volume developer.
For special color effects:
On previously lightened hair, you can use Majirel Mix alone for intense color highlights.
For all special effects, mix 1/2 tube of Majirel Mix (or 1/4 tube for lower intensity) with 1.3oz. 20 or 30 volume Majicrème developer.
Precautions to take:
• Be sure to follow all instructions on the package.
• Perform an allergy test on your skin before use to make sure you are not allergic to the product.
• Always wear disposable gloves when mixing and applying hair color.
General application instructions
• For 100% coverage, be sure to apply color evenly from base of strands to ends with a brush.
• For first time applications, begin coloring 1 inch from scalp to medium length locks. Let the color work for 15 minutes. Once hair grows, reapply throughout growth and leave color for 35 minutes.
• For reapplication, apply to dry hair and leave color for 35 minutes. Make sure to emulsify the color with warm water.
• For moderate bleaching, mix hair color with a few drops of warm water and leave on hair for 15-20 minutes after applying.
• For maximum discoloration, mix selected shade with a 2-3 inch cream ribbon for a warmer shade and apply.