The survey finds that 9 out of 10 women take nude photos and why you should do a glamorous nude photo shoot.
Cosmopolitan.com surveyed 850 readers, 99 percent women and 98% women have admitted to taking or taking nude photographs of themselves and 82% said they would do it again, so why so many women like to have nude pictures? themselves.
There are many different reasons why some girls are in a long distance relationship with their man and they say it helps them and also gives them something to do to express their feelings for the other person. Some women have expressed that having feminist tendencies makes them feel like they are not a sultry sexy lady and they use nude glamor photography to remind themselves that they are, but what many women don’t realize is the empowerment that a good shoot does. glamor photography can do for them personally. take Sally, the name changed Sally was in a deep depression and felt completely useless and tried to commit suicide by cutting her wrists once her wounds had healed her friends dragged her for a long time so that the nude professional glamor photographer had a secret word for the photographer about his state of mind. The shoot was organized, the shoot lasted about half a day and included some champagne, there was a lot of fun, laughter and a good time once the nervousness of being naked was gone, but what really affected the photographer yes, that’s right, the The photographer was the The positive impact she had on Sally she never saw herself in such a way that it was as if Sally had never seen her beautiful sexy body before.But through the photographer’s eyes she could see that she was worth more than life itself. Sally left the studio that day as a different woman and also left the photographer as a completely changed man.
Here are 6 other reasons why you should have a nude glamor photography session
1. Taking nude photos is a lot of fun, as long as you’ve chosen the right professional photographer. You will know that he cannot do anything with your images without your written permission. There is a little feeling of mischief or taboo when you are doing a nude photoshoot and that is what makes it even sexier and more enjoyable, and if your photographer is a straight man, think about what you could be doing to him, ha ha .
2. A photograph can make you look and feel super sexy, it’s something you can pull out of the drawer when you feel a little down and say yes, honey, that’s me.
3. It is empowering. Why does society make us feel that naked bodies should be viewed with shame? The fact is that the female form is not only sexy for men but also for women.
4. Let’s face it, it’s flattering when someone wants to see you naked or you prefer to say how disgusting that is.
5. It is a beautiful form of intimacy. Ninety-nine percent of the nude photographs I have ever taken are for nobody’s eyes other than my own.
6. Our fascination with ourselves (selfies), given our sexual urges, given everything we know about people and the internet, shouldn’t a glamorous nude photoshoot be the most obvious thing in the world? Not necessarily because we want people to see them. Not because we were thinking about the consequences of our actions. But above all, because it is fun.